Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cursing Your Child: What To Know

Each time I lie down to sleep what haunts me is my father's words - his curse on me.

I have been sleepless for the past two and a half years and now he has added to my misery. He probably thought that cursing me will strenghten the relationship between us. It has worsen it entirely. I cannot stand his sight although I force myself to look at him, smile at him, and talk to him. He has made my life a lot more miserable.

The question that keeps popping into my mind is why would a father curse his child so passionately?
And it is a question that I never seem to find an answer to. I have been a very good girl - studied hard, did good in school, respect elders, never went into drugs, never even partied, don't keep friends because I don't want to fall into bad gang. Why then, I keep asking myself!

My life is miserable and the same father who claims to love me is making me terribly miserable. What I life. . .I sigh every now and then.

Life is wonderful!!!More wonderful because of it Ups and downs!!! Although mine seems more about the downs.

Another person who is responsible for my misery is that Aunt of mine. Sometimes I wonder if truly I am a part of this family. She calls me and talks to me privately and promises me that everything we say remains between us, and then she tells everyone else the moment I step out. So much for a loving Aunt, right.

I'd love to see this end. I would really love to see it end. But will it ever. Go knows I find it extremely difficult to forgive her. I forgive her several times and when I remember, I get all angry again.

Then comes my step-mother - the one woman who causes everything and pretends to be innocent. She says one thing to one person and another thing to another. She lied about e causing my ather's curses. She is happy for that I am sure but she is the one person that I am sure never to forgive.

Ya Allah, You know what I am going through. You know the frustrations I'm being forced to on a daily basis. Ya Allah, if there is one person that is deriving pleasure from pushing me into hardship, Ya Allah do not let them die until they go into the same kind of hardship they have put me in to. Ya Allah, do not punish them in the hereafter because then it will be more difficult for them. Ya Allah punish them in this world.

I hope this gets done soon bi iznillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment